- Health Insurance 101
Health insurance, and how you pay for it, can be a touchy and complex subject.
- Basics of Bankruptcy
In 2016, over 770,000 Americans filed for non-business bankruptcy...
- Fees and Bills You Might Be Able to Negotiate
Spot the services you could be paying less for after a little savvy negotiating.
- 8 Keys to Becoming Financially Independent
Most people aspire to become financially independent, but few actually think about or take the actions necessary to reach independence.
- Preparing Financially for a Layoff
What can you do to prepare for a possible layoff?
- Money Management for Newlyweds
Shake the rice from your hair; it is time to budget!
- Financial Advice for Newlyweds
If you’re part of a newly married couple, you may be coping with what can be a difficult transition from single life, combining your financial life with your spouse’s.
- Affording Baby: Planning for Your Bundle of Joy
Providing for the well-being of baby, as well as mom and dad, requires a fair amount of planning before the arrival of the big day.
- Dividing Assets: What to Do in a Divorce
One of the most difficult parts of divorce is the division of marital assets.